Grace Medical was founded in 1996 in Memphis, TN. From its origin as a small manufacturing facility, it has grown into a worldwide sales and marketing ENT business. Grace Medical offers middle ear prostheses, ventilation tubes and surgical instrumentation.
Grace Medical aims to deliver personal attention and services without the big company bureaucracy. Grace offers focus, service, unbeatable strategy and energy in serving the ENT community. The key to Grace’s growth is the combination of creative, scientific and business minds sharpened by over 100 combined years of experience in the ear, nose and throat markets. We are pleased to offer you the finest in quality and innovation for your ENT needs.
Grace Medical is a fast growing company. We are dedicated to using our combined experience to provide the best options for treating patients with ear, nose and throat disorders. Research into emerging materials presents new applications for product design and instrumentation. Grace is dedicated to bringing the best technology available to the ENT marketplace.
- Murray Beard President/CEO
- Jerry Dowdy Executive Vice President/COO
- Brett A. Hudgins Corporate Controller
- Mike Crook Senior Vice President
- Tony Prescott Founder/Director
- Alfred Chung VP, Operations
- Harlan Reitan Mkt. & Tech. Sales
- Patrick Ireland Director of Product Development
- Alicia Dacus Sales and Marketing Specialist
- Bill Williams Sales Consultant